Wednesday 19 December 2012

Some challenges for 2013


Here are a few sportives I fancy for this year. Some challenging, some not so.

Really they're building up to the Coast to Coast In A Day and Etape Cymru - I think they'll be really tough.

There's a little space in there for this year's Ride With Brad too...

17th February - Cheshire Mini Sportive [booked]

10th March - Jodrell Bank Classic

24th March - Wiggle Cheshire Cat

21st April - Manchester-Chester-Manchester

18th May - Keswick Sportive

29th June - Coast to Coast in a Day [booked]

14th July - Evans Peaks Ride-it

4th August - Ride London [in the ballot]

8th Sept - Etape Cymru [booked]


There are a couple of cyclocross events I'm thinking of at the start of 2013. And a couple of other sportives I may yet plump for...I feel I need more hill practice...

Whilst I've got the turbo-trainer...and the bikes...I haven't had the time so far, so I'm at a base level of fitness somewhere around 'lardy'.

No comments: